Dog boarding reservations are not available for:
- Dogs who are aggressive.
- Dogs being treated for heartworms.
- Pets in need of medical attention (Pets requiring medicines, supplements, etc., need approval.)
- Females in their heat cycle.
- Due to code restrictions, dogs who bark excessively.
- The vaccination record should indicate Bordetella (Kennel Cough), DHLP+C (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, & Corona), and Rabies.
- Dogs are required to have flea and tick prevention if utilizing boarding services.
- All dogs must be housebroken. Puppies under one year are accepted for boarding on approval only.
If you would like to make a reservation, please complete a reservation form. We will confirm by email.
Please provide us with the following information for each pet and click submit when finished: