Dog boarding Reservations are not available for:
- Pets who are aggressive
- Puppies under 1 year of age must be pre-approved (all pets must be house broken)
- Pets being treated for heartworms
- Pets in need of medical attention (Pets requiring medicines, supplements, etc... need approval)
- Females in their heat cycle
- Due to code restrictions, pets who bark excessively!
* The vaccination record should indicate Bordetella (Kennel Cough), DHLP+C(Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, & Corona), and Rabies
* Pets are required to have flea and tick prevention if utilizing Dog boarding services
|If this is the first time to use our Dog boarding services and you would like to make a reservation please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a returning customer the dates and times for the Dog boarding services reservation is the only information required.
- Please provide us with the following information for each pet:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Approximate Check In Time & Date (Please call prior to arrival)
- Approximate Check Out Time & Date ( Please call prior to arrival)
- Pet's name
- Spayed or Neutered?
- Please discuss personality, aggression, activities, limitations, feeding notes, etc... Medicines? Likes water? Scared of thunder?